Sunday, December 6, 2015

30 DAYS to ABUNDANCE (Aka Fear Cleanse) Day 21

When you let go of fear, what is available to you?

Love and Abundance. It is everywhere.

Does abundance mean you become a billionaire? Maybe.

Abundance also may mean that nothing changes except your attitude about life. 

The funny thing is when your attitude changes, everything changes. 

Embrace change. 

Ask yourself this question. 

Where are you settling for less 
because the fear of the unknown
is just too damn scary?

Write down the answer to this question.

I am afraid to: _________________________________

Draw or sketch in a doodle like way (or even a scribble) what that would look like if you didn't allow fear to stop you when you ask this new question:

What would it look like if I was able to: 
_(write the opposite of what you wrote above)____________

Let go of expections of making a "good" drawing.
Just make marks that give you clues.

 I drew a scribble to this question:

What would it look like if I allowed my true self to emerge?


Then I collaged that scribble. (Collage again is cutting images from magazines that relate to the question and pasting them on a piece of paper.) 

Much to my surprise, below you can see my images that came out of the magazines that represented
the scribbles. When I finished glueing the images in the "correct" place (based on where they just felt right) I was awed by how awesome the overall new story felt to me.

A new story is created.

This then overrides the old programming you once lived by. You have updated the computer programming in your own mind rather than living by self sabotaging programs of the past that no longer serve you.

The new image I created showed me how to feel like my true self.

That day, I began to have the courage to live my truth.
 This is a method that everyone can do. 


Now, it is your turn.

Try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment