Monday, December 14, 2015

Finding a Better Way - Day 28



 Do you agree or disagree?


Many people are not courageous enough to face their fears.

Many people do not want to open their mind.

Many people like the box that is around them. It feels safe.

Many people would rather be RIGHT and defend that position even

if it means that they will continue to suffer. 

Most people pretend to be happy.


Then, there are some people (probably you since you are reading this)

who were sick and tired of being sick and tired and they are choosing a better

way of living.


I know. 

I was one of the many people who was choked by fear and then one day, I wasn’t.


One day I had enough and sought after a new way of living.

I hired a coach and a spiritual teacher. Could I afford it?

I couldn't afford not to.


At the same time I began to allow my imagination to guide me.

I surreneder to the creative spirit.

Do you know how to do this?  Just surrender. Give up. "I surrender- help!"


I made a vision board.  A posterboard filled with magazine photos of things that made me feel good.

Have you ever made one? When the mind makes the board it gives us things that 

we think we want. Big house, fancy expensive car and other symbols of success. 

When you surrender to the creative source, ask "What would really make me happy"

Then your vision is what is better for you.


Which would you prefer...  Your way or a better way?


No comments:

Post a Comment