Friday, December 11, 2015

Homestretch

30 Days of a fear cleanse... now focusing on love. Day 24

Every new day the sun rises.

We are given an opportunity to start again.





A walk in nature helps to cure us of daily stress.



Today, find time to walk in nature.


Stop and feel the energy of a tree,

the water or the sky. 

Why do we feel better when we take time away from business (busyness) and get quiet?


We are aligning with the energy of our creative source.


The creative source is in everything.

Stop,


Feel,


Listen,


Pay attention to the energy within yourself.


Relax.


Breathe.


Take a break and connect.


You will be happy you did.


Take time to love yourself.


Treat yourself like you want to be treated by your lover.

When I did this, I began to shift my life around.

The most important relationship you have is with yourself. 

You cannot really have a great relationship with another unless you get rid of that which keeps you from loving yourself. 

It has taken me years to drop a majority of the negative thoughts I held about myself and now that I know how to do this, I find great pleasure in helping others to discover what is left when you drop all that stuff that isn't working.



Painting title: Breaking Wave
By: Linda Richichi
Size: 5" x 7"
Medium:  Oil on panel
Price: $350
To purchase: Contact Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach (show thru Dec. 28th)
                http://www.ccpvb.org/contact/staff-contact-information

No comments:

Post a Comment