Saturday, December 12, 2015

Focus on Love - Day 26

Somedays when  I paint, I am just
in the zone and the paint flows easily
onto the canvas.

This happens most often when working
outdoors because the energy moves
me along.

In the studio sometimes I've gone
backwards and ruined what I loved
about a painting.

For this reason I opt to paint outdoors
as much as possible.

Have you ever tried painting?
Consider joining us on a Mexican Cruise Feb. 15- 20th and try
your hand at painting. I'll give you step by step lessons.

If the cruise sounds good, come along, there are many classes to choose
from to assist you in getting those creative juices flowing again...
photography, singing, writing and expressive art. Just for fun, come
and allow your creativity find something that is comfortable and fun for you.
www.RichichiArt.com/workshops.html

Our early bird price is about to end on Dec. 15th so check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment