Wednesday, December 2, 2015

30 Days to Courage (Aka Fear Cleanse) Day Sixteen

Focus on faith.


What is faith anyway?

One dictionary gives this meaning:
    Trustbeliefconfidenceconvictionoptimismhopefulnesshope.

When your faith is not strong enough, you give up quickly.

Seeing is believing so a wonderful way to trick your brain is by seeing to assist your faith. 

A vision board is a wonderful way to develop faith.
It also helps you to focus your mind on the positive. 
It is a target. 

It brings back passion into your life. Passion fuels your dreams.


You already have the picture in your mind of what doesn't work, right?  

What comes to mind when you think of what would work even better? 


Tap into your inner knowing to reveal what is a new possibility for your life. 

Set up a time right now to sit for an hour and create a new vision for 2016. 

Your thinking mind often gets in the way when you create a vision board.
There are many versions of vision boards. 
The way I teach is to create from your soul's vision so that it aligns with your purpose. 

Many a vision board contains the big house, the new car, the fancy jewelry or other material possessions. 

These "things" may or may not be what brings you happiness. Temporary happiness sure. 
What happens if you go buy a house out of your budget and then have to do what it takes to pay for it? Unless you are living your passion, this might not be so much fun. It may be a burden. 

Always ask for what is best for you.

Perhaps having a smaller place with more money in the bank will afford you the luxury of extra time to develop a project that will take you to new heights and truly afford the dream house rather than buying something on credit and then being hocked up to your elbows.

Always ask for "this or better."  What is best for you can then appear.

Being stuck in a job in order to keep paying for a big house 
may keep you locked in a pattern you are not happy with. 

Isn't the objective to be happy? To evolve? To live authentically? 
Sometimes you have to get to where life isn't working to know what you really desire.

I know, I have been there. 

Now, my life is happy! I love what I have co-created. 
Isn't what you want to create a masterpiece?
Mastering anything takes time and dedication. 

This concept was given to me in a dream. It taught me a new way of visioning. When I did the typical vision board, things did come true. I wasn't always happy though.

There are several types of ways you can access your inner knowing and bypass the logical mind.

Here is one of the simplest methods of accessing a higher vision.


Ask a good quality question. 

Draw (scribble, doodle) the answer that feels right on a piece of paper. Write the question.

Collage the doodle and then Decode. (A collage is taking images and pasting them to a paper or other surface to create new images).

 What does the collage reveal to you? Example...
below I see the word HaWaii.  The HA is starred. This represents laughing. Having FUN.
I see lots of blue water. (Yes, I now on the water and four blocks from the bay). 
There is a motorcycle (oddly enough, I never noticed the woman even looks like me). 
There is a dog riding along. I do not like motorcycles or big dogs. ( I am a little dog person).
So what is up with that? (There was also a sign that says GOOD LIFE above this). 
For me, this would represent freedom from fear from the past. The motorcycle is going to the left, representing the past. This particular big dog is the nicest of the big dogs, a retriever. My fears are really not that scary I believe it is saying. The motorcycle is supported by the extra car.  I have a Good Life.  I needed to start acknowleging my good life and stop complaining all the time! 

We give meaning to things and as long as the meaning feels good to you, it is all good. What you see in my photo here may differ from what I see. Your interpretation will be based on your perception. Our perceptions keep us trapped in fear or they can transform our lives.

Not too long after creating this my girlfriend treated me to a trip to Hawaii. The next time I went, I was able to pay for it myself effortlessly. Going to Hawaii really altered my life. Prior to having it on my vision board, I was settled into the fact that I would be a starving artist and was ok with that. (BIG LIE I TOLD MYSELF). What we tell ourselves to make believe we are happy. 

WHERE ARE YOU LYING TO YOURSELF?

Since the early 90's a cruise ship taking hundreds of people with me on board has been showing up on these boards. This year, it is coming true. Our first CRUISESHIP Creativity workshop is happening Feb. 15- 20th. Come join us.

What is to come for you?


Now go through some magazines and tear out any images that relate to the scribble. 
For example, you have a circle.. what looks circular in the magazine that feels like it relates? It is not important and actually better if you don't try to make sense of this right now. 

Since you are not totally sure of what the scribble might mean, your logical mind can't totally grasp the concept so allow your intuition to create an image. 

Allow the intuitive mind to take over and then see what shows up.

You may be very surprised. 

Then interpret the drawing. 
What does it look like? 
What surprised you that showed up? 
What do you think it means?

 We give meaning to everything in our life. 

Give it a try. Ask a question... The quality of your question is important. 

What would my dream job look like?
What is in my best interest to know right now?
What would best serve me right now? 

Ask your question. Doodle, Draw your answer and then Decode. 

This is a method in my Soul Vision course that I will be teaching on the High C's Cruise to Mexico this Feb. 15-20th along with Shaman Eileen O'Hare, Blonde Cow Photography, Holistic RN Rosemary Smith and Mary Agnes Vetel Antonopolous, Social Media Guru. 
Click here for more into. to see how you can learn to tap into your creativity to create a life of your dreams.

(If on Safari browser you have an issue pulling up the website, please try Chrome or Firefox.)

  



1 comment:

  1. What a good reminder Linda! I'm going to share this with my groups, we all need reminding ... and as I'm a wanderer I think I'll restart a vision book to carry with me!

    ReplyDelete