Thursday, November 26, 2015

30 Day Fear Cleanse (Day Ten)


Happy Thanksgiving. 


A day to show love and gratitude

and to be happy to be with family and friends.  

Today it was difficult to think about 

this blog and focus on fear.

So I didn't all day. 

We went to the beach, called relatives

and then to cousins for dinner. 

After dinner we enjoyed the movies

since someone recommended 

Suffragette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=056FI2Pq9RY



Wow, it is a good reminder of 

what some women and their families 

went through to gain voting rights.


I left the movie feeling wondering what exactly am

standing for.  I am determined to help women 

to find their voice, their true self. 

I felt rather silly for 

allowing tiny fears to have held me back

for so long. 


What men and women of the past had

to endure, I am also thankful for them.

Thank you for all the times you rise above your 

fears.  Happy Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment