Saturday, November 28, 2015

30 Day Fear Cleanse (Day Twelve)





Last night I submitted my post at midnight. I got distracted
and started late because I was livng my life, doing things I love.

I remembered my commitment though. 
My word is important so this blog must be updated
daily for the 30 days at least. A new habit is forming.

Are you forming a new habit as well? 
By focusing on what you want instead of don't want, you will
notice a shift in your attitude, your perspective.
It takes time to make a shift to a new way, weeks, maybe
months, perhaps even years but it is so worth it. 

What you look for will appear. 

I have a friend who finds hearts everywhere.
Actually, a couple friends who seek them out and find them.
One posts photos of hearts in clouds, rocks, shells, etc.

I have always looked for heart shells or rocks when on the beach.
When I saw her find all her hearts I wondered why I wasn't 
finding as many hearts on beaches. Maybe it is because I was
not on a beach that often. Maybe I should start looking everywhere
and not just on beaches. 


So I started looking and this one is pretty close. 
What are you looking for?

Are you trying to hard? 

Let it go and surrender to God. 

If so, it is like when you place your hand in a fish pond.
The fish will disperse quickly. 
Just be patient.
Keep your hand in the water.
They will come to you when you don't try to get them. 
Same with all else.

Find happiness, contentment and just Be happy.

Know what you do not want.

Find happiness within yourself. Focus on loving thoughts, happy moments & gratitude.


Then release it, let it go.
What you want will come to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment